Friday, April 24, 2009

Keeping it in the San Francisco Family

Last week, I took the family out to visit my brother's family in San Francisco. It was great to be in the bay area for a week of rest and relaxation. (that's my niece, Nicole, modeling her stylish new PimpMyNews Tee shirt)

The "hard part" of the trip from Cincinnati to SF (if there was one) was navigating all the trains, planes, and automobiles with our two little kids, car seats, strollers and way too much luggage.

Of course, I used the two 8 hour stretches of on the go travel time (going there, and coming back) to catch up on my blogs by listening to them via PimpMyNews.

On the plane, I was able to catch up on a full week's worth of PR Squared, CenterNetworks, Mashable, TechCrunch, Seth Godin, and The Wall Street Journal.

Of course you would expect this, but using PimpMyNews on my iPhone is the way I get all of my news, whether I'm at home, at the gym, or out of town.

I'd love to hear how you use PimpMyNews to stay current and multitask on the go.

Please shoot me an email at John@PimpMyNews.com

Be sure to download our newest iPhone app on The App Store [http://bit.ly/PMNiPhone]

Take care,
John

2 comments:

allen stern said...

i always like when startups use their own service - hope you enjoy sf

Todd Defren said...

Your nieces are the best. Such great kids. Glad you had fun. Wish I'd been at our place at the time; coulda grabbed a beer.